Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Shaylah's 4th Birthday

This post is about a week late, but I think I am just trying to forget the fact that my baby is growing up!  She on the other hand, lets everybody know.  Friends, strangers....it doesn't matter.  Everyone knows that she is now FOUR years old.

I had to work last Thursday, but luckily she had Grammy and Grampy there to make the day special.  When Johnny and I got home, we took the kids out for their first ever bowling experience.  Shaylah thought it was fun for a while.  Caelan did not want to give anyone else a turn.  Ashlyn was not even interested in trying. 




After bowling, we came home for cupcakes and presents.  Now Johnny and I have always known that birthdays mean DQ icecream cakes.  We have come to expect this and look forward to it.  Shaylah had her won plans though.  She was very specific that she did not want icecream cake, but rather had her mind set on Princess cupcakes.  I was not expecting that with age would would come a mind of her own!  :)  She got her wish.  A princess crown with 3 princesses.  She was quite impressed.



Presents followed and she was one happy girl.  Her favorite present was her new Tinkerbell watch, which she helped picked out.  It matches the one she gave to her best friend a few weeks ago.



Happy Birthday to my BIG girl.  You are growing up so fast and we love you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment