Monday, September 27, 2010

First Day of Pre-school

OK, this blog post is a little late, but our schedule seems to be so full these days!  Ashlyn and Caelan started pre-school this year at the same school their big sister goes to.  Ashlyn and Caelan go on Tuesdays and Thursdays, while Shaylah goes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  Three kids in pre-school....it just makes me hope that next year never comes, when Shaylah will be out of the house all day everyday at Kindergarten.  I am missing her already!

I was able to take a couple hours off work on their first day, so that I could walk the little ones school.  I wish I could have stayed with them (like all the other moms!) and picked them up too, but at least I got to see them off.

Ashlyn transitioned to school so easily.  She walked right in and sat down at the circle.  She was very excited about going to school like her big sister.

Caelan had a bit more difficulty.  He did not want to let me go and he cried for most of the morning (they were only there one hour the first day).  He has become quite a bit more clingy to his mom since school started, but it is already getting better.  Last week he walked in without difficulty....although I am told by the teacher that he stays very close to his little sister.

Shaylah very proudly helped walk them to school to show them the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment