Saturday, September 15, 2012

one month old!

I just realized this week that I have started referring to Micah's age in months, rather than days or weeks.  I am so sad about that and wish that time would slow down!  I am savoring every moment with this sweet baby.


He continues to be so easy to take care of.  He cries when he is hungry and is generally fuss free the rest of the time.  He loves to be held and falls asleep instantly when I put him in the Baby Bjorn.  He also amazes me in the fact that he never spits up.  The other three kids threw-up all the time, but this little guy can wear the same sleeper for days without having to be changed.


He seems to continuously have a "goopy" right eye.  I have to wipe it with a cloth a few times each day to keep it clean.  I am hoping that gets better soon!


His biggest sister absolutely adores him.  Shaylah is constantly giving him kisses and asking to hold him.  She checks on him the moment she wakes up and wants him close to her all day long.  I am so glad she loves him so much.

1 comment: