Wednesday, January 2, 2013

4 months old

I am a couple of weeks behind on this one, but Micah is now 4 months old!  I know I keep saying this, but he is such a good-natured baby.  He has not been the greatest sleeper in the past couple of weeks and has started waking a few times during the night, which is not so fun for this tired Mama.  He has been sick with a cough for about 2 weeks (as have all of us in the house) and I think he is teething (no teeth yet!).  Still, this kid smiles so easily!  You just have to talk to him and he will give you the biggest grin.  He found his feet this week and loves to grab them any chance he gets.  We are late on his 4 month check-up and immunizations with the doctor, so I don't know how much he weighs, but he is currently wearing size 9 month pants and sleepers and size 12 month shirts and sweaters.  I know this won't last long though because he is growing so fast!  He isn't chubby, but he is long.  In fact, an elderly lady came up to him the other day and told Johnny that the baby was too skinny.  Apparently I need to fatten him up a bit.  How do you fatten up a breast fed-baby?  He drinks pure cream for every meal!  He eats frequently too.  :)  Micah loves to be held, sometimes only by his Mama, which makes it hard to get anything else done around the house.  At least that is my excuse!

Here are a few photos of this precious baby....

Kids in their Santa pj's

The Christmas tree shot.  Unfortunately the stabilizer was turned off on my camera and these shots were a little blury.  Oops!

Talking to his big sister.

Just smiling.

Ready for Santa to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment