Wednesday, June 19, 2013

End of School and Extra-curricular activities

I love this time of year.  I love all the end of school parties and the winding down of all the extra activities the kids are involved in.  Sports Day was at the end of May and each of the Black kids were on a different team.   


Last weekend we had our last t-ball game of the season.  We were lucky that all three got to play on the same team (Go White Sox!) and they had a really great time playing together.

 
We have already finished Beavers and GEMS for the year, we have one more soccer game and 2 more piano lessons.  There is only one week left of school and we are ready for the summer to begin.
 
I love having lazy days with the kids where we get to do whatever we want.  I plan on spending lots of time in our backyard and at the local water park.  We have a few daycamps lined up as well....our church VBS, bike camp at Pedalheads and a culinary camp at another one of the local churches.  We have also planned a week at Birch Bay and a long weekend of camping at a local lake.  I missed the entire summer while on bed rest last year, so I am so looking forward to spending lots of concentrated time with the kids.  I hope Micah doesn't mind spending lots of time outdoors!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment