Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Halloween 2013

This year was fun!  We don't currently have a front door, so there was a nice excuse to take the evening and spend it trick-or-treating with the kids.  I felt a bit guilty not handing candy out this year, but it was fun to all go out as a family.  Usually Johnny and I take turns with the kids, so this was a nice treat.

Shaylah wore a costume made by my grandma is the early 80's.  My mom kept everything from when I was a kid, and this is one of the things I am glad that I still have.  It was so awesome and Shaylah was just as excited as I was.


Shaylah the clown.
 
This is the first year in Ashlyn's life that she hasn't wanted to be a princess.  This is just another sign that my kids are getting too big!


Ashlyn the hippie flower child.

Caelan was not only a pirate, but a ninja pirate.  He has some pretty good ninja moves, so watch out if you ever see him in a back alley somewhere.  Definitely run the other way!  :)


 
Micah was my sweet little pumpkin.  He only trick-or-treated at 2 houses this year, but he thought it was pretty fun.  He is almost impossible to take a picture of these days because he doesn't sit still for a second.  I should have dressed him up as a monkey!!  Notice my little helpers in the background trying to hold him in place for me.

 

Caelan's, Shaylah's and Ashlyn's pumpkins.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment