Friday, April 24, 2015

Shaylah's birthday party

I have been entering a few contests lately and I actually won a birthday party that was perfect for my nine year old "Pop Star Wannabe".  We were able to go to Creativ Music Studio in North Vancouver and make a music video.  What a great experience for the girls!  They choreographed a little routine, got some eye make-up put on and then filmed their scenes in front of a green screen.  There were 8 girls total and they all had a great time.  The song of choice was Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off", but we chose to use the Mini-Pops version to get rid of a few questionable words in the song.





After working hard at their video, we were able to rent a room at the studio for some snacks.  We had cucumber sushi, chips and owl cupcakes that Shaylah and I made together.


 Each girl got to take a copy of the video home as a keepsake, so it will be fun to re-watch it in the future.

I couldn't upload a final copy of their finished product, but here are a couple of short videos I took with my phone while they were filming.  So fun!

 

 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. WAy too fun!! I would've loved that at her age...okay, maybe even now :)

    ReplyDelete