Friday, November 20, 2015

Ashlyn is 8!

Oh man!  The twins had their birthday in August and I am just now sitting down to write about it. 

I will start with Ashlyn first.  She is my caretaker.  If I ever need help with Micah, she is the first person I ask.  She is so good with him and he adores her because of it.  I love their relationship.
 
Ashlyn has been gaining confidence this year at school and has surprised me a few times.  She has always been my shy and quiet child, but this year she gained a spot on Student Council by making a speech in front of her class and she has a part in the school Christmas musical. 
 
 
 
Ashlyn plays on both a soccer team and a basketball, but sports do not motivate her.  Instead, she loves to draw and color.  She is creative and gentle.  She does very well at piano lessons and is planning on taking her grade 2 piano exam in June.
 
 
 
She has decided that she either wants to work with animals or little kids when she gets older.  She is leaning toward becoming a pre-school teacher and I think that would be a fantastic job for her in the future!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment