Monday, January 25, 2010

Gymnastics


Today was Shaylah's last official day at gymnastics.  I was able to get a full refund for the next session that I had already paid for, so Shaylah is extremely grateful that she does not have to go back.  She did not enjoy it at all.  The trampoline was fun, but she found the balance beam extremely hard and scary.  I cannot figure out how to upload videos to this new blog, so these poor quality photos will have to do!  She loves her ballet class and has been begging to go back to swimming lessons.  I am just waiting until I can put all three kids into a program, instead of always having to have Ashlyn and Caelan wait outside with me.  It also seems impossible for me to join a parent-and-tot class when there are two tots and only one parent.  When they are three and can go to a class by themselves, a whole new world will open up for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. It's probably a blessing that she doesn't like gymnastics because I have heard it can get very competitive and time consuming even before they are 8 or 9!

    ReplyDelete