Thursday, September 3, 2015

August

3 of my kids had birthdays!  I will do a special post for each of them to honor their birthdays, but I have discovered it is busy having to deal with 3 birthdays so close together!  We had a birthday party for Ashlyn and Caelan at a local water park with 18 friends.  I am so glad I didn't try to have a home party like they wanted!  We did it early to accommodate our upcoming vacation and then celebrated Micah the following day.  Grammy, Grampy and Cousin Grace were in town, to it was the perfect time to celebrate all three kids.

 
 
Ashlyn finally lost one of her front teeth!  This is a milestone at almost 8 years old.  :)
 
 
 
We enjoyed more local parks and hikes.  This picture is from Van Dusen Gardens.
 
 
Most of August was spent in the Maritimes visiting family and friends.  More on this soon......

 


No comments:

Post a Comment