Thursday, September 3, 2015

June

I had such good intentions of keeping this blog up to date.  I am going to do my best to catch the highlights of our summer!

June was amazing around here.  We normally get a ton of rain, but we had nothing but sunshine and warm weather all spring.  It made it hard to concentrate in school, but we enjoyed it!  We spent a lot of time in our backyard enjoying our mini-pool.  Seriously, it was that hot!

 
 
 
Shaylah receieved an award for her outstanding performance at the Music Festival.  I never received any awards for playing the piano when I was a kid, so this was pretty special for me.  I finally got to see the other side!  I was very proud.
 
 
 
Ashlyn started her orthodontic treatment (poor girl!).  She is now the proud owner of a permanent retainer and headgear.  It is just the beginning of many years of treatment, I am sure.  Isn't she still so beautiful, even in headgear though?
 
 
 
Micah perfected what has become known as "the Micah face".  He now uses this pose in every photo. So much for me ever getting a nice picture with me and all of the kids!
 





No comments:

Post a Comment